DISCLAIMER: PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. THE TRADEMARKS ARE FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES. KVM TOOLS INC. IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THESE COMPANIES AND DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY FOR ACCURACY & COMPLETENESS.
Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright Agent
If you are a trademark or copyright owner and you believe that your trademark or copyright rights have been violated, please follow the instructions and provide the following information:
- Describe nature of Infringement (Copyright/Trademark/Other)
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide the URL or any other pertinent information that will allow KVM Tools to locate the material.
- Registration numbers of your proprietary material.:
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
KVM Tools agent for copyright issues relating to this web site is as follows:
KVM Tools Inc.
16635 Spring Cypress Road,
Cypress, Texas, 77429
Our agent information is provided pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC § 512(c)(2). By sending/emailing above information, you certify, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America, that (1) you are either the rights holder, or authorized to act on the rights holder’s behalf, (2) you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material has not been authorized, and (3) the information provided above is true and accurate.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(2), the individual who posted the materials may provide us with counter notification that the materials were removed or disabled as the result of a mistake or misidentification of the materials. This counter-notification must (1) be signed, (2) include the individual's name, address and telephone number, (3) include a statement that the individual is making the counter-notification under penalty of perjury, and (4) state that the person consents to the jurisdiction of the federal district court where his or her address is located. If we receive such a counter-notification, and we determine that we would like to restore access to the materials, a copy will be sent to you notifying you that access to the materials will be restored within ten business days. Access will be restored between the tenth and fourteenth business day after we receive a counter-notification unless you inform us that you have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the individual who made the posting from engaging in infringing activity on our network and servers. If we determine that we do not want to restore access to the materials, you will not receive any further notification.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, KVM Tools maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users who are repeat infringers.